Saturday 29 February 2020

Roasting Up Love: Insta Love Shy Girl Romance #6





A cafe owner brews more than java when he meets a web designer with an empty mug and an empty heart.

Valerie:
I’ve always been nervous around people, especially men.
Then Dave touched me, and I felt something completely different.
His sweetness is teaching me a new side of myself.
I just hope I can learn to trust whatever is brewing inside me.

Dave:
From the second I saw this timid girl, I felt a pull.
Part of me needed her on a level I didn’t understand.
I don’t want to scare her, to ever be more than she can handle.
Her gentle energy makes me want to stop and be still with her.

***
An older man, younger woman standalone romance novella.
If you love short romance with a shy regular curvy girl, a hot alpha male, steamy love scenes and a sweet HEA, this story is just for you! (No cliffhangers, no cheating.)


CLICK: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0851FBKTG


No comments:

Post a Comment