Tuesday 11 February 2020

Damn Valentine: Insta Love New Year’s to Valentine’s Day Short Romance





It’s all about timing. Breaking a silly curse with open hearts, a duck, and the right guy.

Nikki:
Once or twice is bad luck.
But breaking up with a guy before Valentine’s Day three years in a row?
I was beginning to think I was cursed.
Until Alex appeared and instantly broke my New Year’s resolution to stay single.
Suddenly, I have a boyfriend I rarely see, but drives me wild when I do.
He’s smoking hot, and a dream come true in many ways.
We’re so different. Can we really make it work?

Alex:
Kissing a stranger on New Year’s Eve is not my style.
I was just as shocked as she was.
From the second I saw Nikki I knew that she was meant to be mine.
Somehow this gorgeous girl instantly got under my skin.
Now I have to convince her to believe in us.
My timing is horrible, but I won’t stop until she’s mine.

***
A standalone romance novella. No cliffhangers, no cheating, and a sweet HEA.

 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084KH5DRG


No comments:

Post a Comment