Monday 10 January 2022

Daddy’s Billionaire Investor: Age Gap Instalove Short Romance

 

 

 My fumbled handshake became a hug, then my heart stopped.

Dad’s money guy was the hottest man I would ever meet.

The connection was instant. Reed’s powerful energy set my soul on fire.

We both knew that starting a relationship while hiding it from the important man we had in common was wrong.

Yet how could I resist being treated like a goddess, not the weird hippie daughter of the CEO? His care and attention awoke a desire deep inside me that I couldn’t wait to express for the first time.

But will it ruin Dad’s company or both of our relationships with him?

***
You’ll love this steamy and sweet romance filled with feel-good moments. Happily ever after guaranteed, so get it now! 

 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099HDX35T

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment