Saturday 9 May 2020

Next Guy Through The Door: A shy girl alpha male romance novella



A personal challenge. Some personal growth. And a hot guy who thinks she’s perfect.

Lindsay:
Those dark eyes – so seductive. Almost dangerous.
I forced myself to speak to him anyway.
Things flashed by so quickly, it was overwhelming.
If I wanted an amazing boyfriend, I’d have to learn how to deal with bumps in the road.

Dale:
I noticed her the second I walked in, but she was with friends.
Thank goodness she came to me.
Those sweet curves, that soft, pale skin.
Lindsay was my perfect, gorgeous doll.
But she’s fragile. Perhaps more shy than I’d realized.
I knew this was too much, too fast.
I just hope it’s also not too late.

***
A standalone romance novella. No cliffhangers, no cheating, and a sweet HEA.


Click for more:  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B088DGS12D



No comments:

Post a Comment