Saturday 14 March 2020

Serving Up Love: Insta Love Shy Girl Romance #7





A billionaire hands a sweet event server his own heart on a silver platter.

Wade:
It started with a single glance.
I was instantly hooked.
I didn’t give a damn if my colleagues thought she was just the serving girl.
She was now mine.
And I needed to serve her for as long as she’d have me.

Courtney:
I’d always been timid, especially around the rich, glittery guests.
But when Wade kissed me out of the blue, something shifted.
Did he really want me? Was he looking for a fling?
Why would he introduce me as his girlfriend when we’d barely known each other a week?

***
An older man, younger woman standalone romance novella.
If you love short romance stories with a shy regular curvy girl, a hot alpha male, steamy love scenes and a sweet HEA, this story is just for you! (No cliffhangers, no cheating.)


CLICK for more:  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085W7THTG


No comments:

Post a Comment